You Can Still Benefit!
Now you must be thinking you already have a website and a sales rep comes once a week to take inventory photos and uploads your inventory. If this is you then you have a few things to consider:
- How much does it cost you each week or month.
- How many days before a sales rep comes to do a photo shoot for new arrivals? You may brings vehicle from auction on Thursday night and it may not get listed on the website for a week.
- How come you still end up fixing your listings after they have been posted by the sales rep who came a day before to get the pictures taken.
- Why your listing tends to show towards the bottom of their classified pages. That is because other dealers have paid more to list their vehicles at the top of each page when half of the time those advertised listings are not even relevant to what the users search for.
- How many websites do they list your inventory on? Their own website and may be their sister company's website?
- Do you know why more online users now a days prefer to search for vehicles on classifieds like Craigslist™, Backpage™, OLX™ and Oodle™?
We make ads that are easy to find, very user friendly, and provide realtime tracking for each ad posted. We provide visitors exactly what they want to see without any hassle. We provide you with accurate statistical data with Google Analytics to show how much traffic you get by following our approach. Much like other dealerships you will be surprised to see how many visitors never got to your website until you started advertising through us.
Take the advantage and advertise your vehicle sooner. Grab your digital camera, take a few quality pictures and start building your inventory. You get the first 30 days free which means you don't page a dime and advertise your entire inventory totally free of cost. We will pickup the cost for you and you will see the results yourself. Now don't be afraid and Register Now for the limited time free offer.
Find out how you can drive more traffic to your website.
Frequently Asked Questions